Thursday, December 8, 2011

Urban Decay NAKED2

Here it comes, NAKED2

I love love love Urban Decay Naked. It is such a pretty palette. Now the Naked2 just came out a week ago. I went online the fist day it came out and bought it. 
I knew I am going to love it. 

The delivery was super fast. I got it not even a week after ordering. I am impressed with UD even though the palette package is kinda beaten up. If you look closely it got a little dense on the box.  And it got some scratch on it too. I would love it to be in a perfect condition for this $50 palette but oh well,. I won't let it bother me since I love it so much.
There are a lot of comparisons between this one and the first one. To be honest, I don't really care much about it. They both are pretty. They both are neutral. I know I might need both of them considering how close they are. But as long as they are not exactly the same, it is ok to get both, isn't it? ^_^


    





No comments:

Post a Comment