Friday, December 9, 2011

Tonkatsu Sandwich



I was super excited to have Tonkatsu sandwich at one of the new Japanese restaurant I just discover. I had Tonkatsu before but not in the form of sandwich. It was delicious.
So of course, I have to come home and try to make it myself. It is super easy and delicious. All you need are:

  • Sandwich bread (buttered and toasted)
  • Mayo
  • Bulldog sauce (tonkatsu sauce)
  • Cabbage (thinly slice)
  • Pork cutlet (use tenderized pork chop or any of your favorite, seasoned with salt and pepper then covered with flour, beaten egg, panko and then deep fried until golden brown)


Assemble all the ingredients just like making a sandwich.



I think I am into Japanese food lately. I like to learn and I am always open for more ideas. It is so cool to know more about them. Can't you tell already how much I love food?


No comments:

Post a Comment